Friday, March 19, 2021

Love cry

 

I get up early in the morning and gaze at the immensity of the blue sky, I think of You Lord... my eyes wonder about eternity and what it will be like to live by Your side forever, it cannot be compared with nothing here on earth, it must be something beyond any fleeting flash of joy, satiety, beauty, wonder and frenzy of tastes... NOTHING in this universe can be compared to being at Your Side Lord my God, King of armies.

Your Mercy raises and restores, Your Justice satisfies and pushes us to Your Majesty, what is men compared to You, no technology, structure or goods made out of the hands of men could compete with a tiny particle of Yours, my God. Despite our wickedness and our iniquity, you give us Your most sweet and Only Son.

You are excellent Lord and little is what I say, my understanding is short to detail Your affection, that Divine Love that generates so much emotion in the cosmos, nourishes your creatures every day and creates, destroys and beautifies everything.

There are no words to describe Your Love, there are no words to give You Your well-deserved Honor, there is no human understanding that can describe Your Justice, everything begins and ends with You, the eternal remains because You determined it should be that way... and I apologize for being so bad, for not giving You Honor, for being so foolish in choosing everything except You, I honestly do not deserve You... despite that, Lord Almighty, King of everything and everyone, do not forget me, do not leave me alone, remove Your Just anger, notice me every moment and allow me to return to Your Hands. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love cry

  I get up early in the morning and gaze at the immensity of the blue sky, I think of You Lord... my eyes wonder about eternity and what it ...